CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

just some random garbage

ok Maryn, I'm taking your advice and writing a poem. So here we go, let's hope this is good. This will be called

"The Scary German Shephard That Almost Ate Me."
I'm walking to the home of my friend Jake
I didn't know how long the journey would take
so to go faster I started to jog
and that's when I saw that sick dog
maybe he thought I looked kinda yummy
or maybe it just had an empty tummy
it got off of it's little towel
and started to growl
i thought, maybe we could sit down for a nice glass of tea
and that's when he began running quickly after me
I felt sick as if I would hurl
so I ran away screaming like a little girl
anyways, that was probably the quickest one I've ever written, hooray for me.
Oh great story for you guys, so a little while ago, me and like 5 other friends are walking up a street back to my house, and one tries to be all cool and funny and rings some crazy dudes door, so we see him running and a porch light turn on, so we all dive into the bushes and I SEE HIM LET HIS TWO DOGS OUT! So we pretty much run for dear life, and I turn around and see him running after us too! So we turn the corner and hide in someone's backyard. A couple minutes later I see his truck circling the neighborhood and right then I'm like, "K were dead if we stay here so lets go say sorry." Right then I see the K9 unit police truck drive up the street. " Crap." just as if things couldn't get more worse, the dude's wife is sitting in front of the opening in the backyard that we would take to get home. So as we're sitting there I see the cops search light turn on and searching the backyard for us. Luckily we're hiding under these people's RV. My friend Richie is waiting and timing it for us to run across the street to another backyard. once we get there we're about to ge behind a car when I see the crazy dude's headlights on us, and we all just drop the the ground so fast. I thought for sure he saw me, but thank goodness he didn't. After that we are going through everyone's backyard around the neighborhood till we get back to my house. It took us about an hour and half till we were safely back in my basement. So how about that for a night that was just supposed to be us buying candy and going back to my house, that turns into 5 kids being chased by a crazy guy, his wife, and a cop with a dog. Richie claims to have seen another cop driving around but I never saw it. But who knows, we could have had two cops after us. ya just felt like sharing that with you guys.
Oh and one more thing, i discovered a really good song called "So Obvious" i think? by Runner Runner. good stuff but anyway have a jolly summer guys. even though it's like halfway over
OH AND CONGRADULATIONS TO THE U.S. FOR MAKING IT TO THE FINALS IN THE CONFEDERATIONS CUP!! AND BEATING #1 IN THE WORLD SPAIN IN THE SEMIS!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU BARELY LOST YOU GUYS SORTA ROCK (sorta)

3 comments:

Maryn said...

you're a poet and ya didn't know it. haha. crazy story! I can't believe the police came after you. And you got away! that's awesome.

PS this is Maryn!

Alex said...

ya. great times :D we rock

Richie said...

Goodness gracious Alex tellin thr story as I'd were fugitives of the law. And the only reason why the guys headlights hit you is because you guys didn't run when I told you to. Plus the "friend who was trying to be all cool and funny" was Ben